Bertha was made to fit today’s large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 60 pound machine and will move your sewing machine up and down effortlessly into 3 positions: free arm, flatbed and storage. We have also included the quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet. The leaf will increase your workspace behind the unit, so fragile quilts won’t fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine. Click here to watch a video demo of the Quilt Leaf extension on Bertha. The two doors on Bertha have a total of 8 storage trays for all your sewing accessories. A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably. Sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing. Curious if your large machine will fit Bertha. The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger then 22-9/16″ wide x 11-3/4″ front to back (deep) x 14-1/2″ tall.
- Curious if your large machine will fit Bertha? The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger then 22-9/16″ wide x 11-3/4″ front to back (deep) x 14-1/2″ tall.
- Bertha will fit the new Bernina 8 Series 830 & 820, Viking Diamond, Topaz, Ruby, Sapphire, BabyLock Ellisimo, and Brother Quattro.
- Cabinet Dimensions, Open: 84-3/16″ wide x 39-3/4″ deep(quilt leaf fully extended) x 30-1/2″ tall.
- Cabinet Dimensions, Closed: 43-1/2″ wide x 23″ deep x 31″ tall.
- Color: Oak. Includes quilt leaf extension.