What is the Custom Machine Insert? It is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet’s opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift.
Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine. A Custom Machine Insert is available for many of our cabinets to ensure that you have a snug fitting platform around your machine when the cabinet is in the flatbed position. Our Custom Machine Inserts are only available for the Arrow and Kangaroo cabinets listed in the options below. We do not sell custom inserts to fit other cabinets.
- Note: To order your Custom Machine Insert, provide information about your cabinet and brand of machine below.
- Custom Machine Inserts are only available for the below listed Arrow and Kangaroo cabinets:
- Auntie, Aussie, Bandicoot, Bertha, Betty, Gidget I 98601, Gidget II 98611, Ginger, Kangaroo/Joey, Marilyn, Mod Sewing cabinet 2011, Mod Corner Cabinet 2021, Norma Jean, Olivia, Serger Cabinet, Sewnatra, Shirley, Tasmanian, Wallaby
- Custom Machine Inserts are only available for the below listed brand of machine:
- Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, EuroPro, HandiQuilter, Janome / New Home, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, Pfaff, Simplicity, Singer, Toyota, Viking (Husqvarna), White, Yamata.