If you are looking for perfectly cromulent serger thread for general sewing needs without knots, snapping, and tangling, no need to look further! This set of four polyester threads will have you covered. There are 4 cones in one pack as required by many serge machines. The polyester core provides high tensile strength and will not break with high speed machines.
For sergers, there is generally no need for extra stands or adapters. It feeds smoothly and evenly. The linting is at the minimum level. It works for industrial and home machines including longarm quilter. It can be used on all regular sewing, piecing, hemming, and seaming.
- Sewing thread or hilo de coser made from 100% spun polyester with plastic overlock cones; Knot and tangle free; Non-stretchy; Heavy duty polyester core, strong, and durable; Minimal lint; Continuous length and consistent quality;
- Great for sewing, hemming, or seaming upholstery, cotton, canvas, drapery, quilt, or flannel;
- Good for home or commercial machines with single needle or hand sewing; Compatible with most sergers, overlocks, and sewing machines;
- Bulk sewing supply kit: 5 spools per set; Length of each spool: 6000 yards; Total length: 30,000 yards; Weight: 40 WT; Five colors: Black, white, taupe, gray, and tan; Free copyrighted lotus key chain;
- Warranty: 45 days. Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.