The Arrow Norma Jean Sewing Cabinet provides an extensive workspace for your sewing and quilting projects. Approximately 81″ wide with both leaves extended, the Arrow Norma Jean Sewing Cabinet makes it easy to maneuver a quilt top or two yards of fabric. Durable construction, large machine opening, and heavy-duty airlift mechanism can handle the largest sewing and embroidery machines – up to 50 pounds. With a simple push, you can raise and lower your sewing machine into place. Norma Jean’s airlift mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights. Organize and store your thread, patterns and notions in 4 drawers, 4 accessory trays on the door, and a recessed compartment.
- Air Lift Mechanism: The Arrow Norma Jean table has an easy to use airlift mechanism that raises and lowers your sewing machine with just a simple push. You can position the base of your machine flush with the table top in freearm position, or you can push it down slightly into flatbed position so that that the sewing bed is flush with the surface. The mechanism easily adjusts to accommodate any sewing machine base height, so you can be sure your fabric will be perfectly level.
- Large Surface Area With Compartments: When the leaves are in the open position, the table top features a vast expanse of surface area to either side of your chair. (The leaves rest on sturdy supports, so you don’t need to fear that they will bow and crack the second you put anything heavier than a spool of thread on top.) The opened leaves reveal not only functional surface area, but also recessed compartments for keeping tools and materials handy.
- Storage: When the main door is opened, it not only creates space for your chair, but allows you to enjoy easy access to four accessory trays attached to the inside of the door. The trays are perfect for holding thread and other small notions. Four large drawers provide even more storage. Having a place for all your materials makes getting organized a snap, and your sewing experience becomes much more pleasurable.
- Flexibility: When you’re done using your machine, simply push down to lower it all the way into the cabinet . Then, fold up the leaves, close the door, and voila: You’ve got a small, tidy cabinet that conceals your machine and supplies. It can also easily roll out of the way until you need it next.
- Styling and Finishes: The Norma Jean features beautiful, classic styling with furniture edges and elegant knobs and drop-handle pulls. It comes in classic oak with polished brass hardware, crisp white with brushed nickel hardware, or an elegant cherry finish with polished brass hardware.