The Sailrite® Fabricator is a sewing machine to build your business on. A full-sized industrial, straight stitch sewing machine with a compound walking foot, the Fabricator is a great choice for small canvas, upholstery and awning shops as well as serious DIY-ers. Ready to tackle your biggest projects, the Fabricator offers a generous 10.25″ x 5″ underarm space and an extra high 9/16″ presser foot lift to easily accommodate thick fabric assemblies. Powered by Sailrite’s Workhorse Servo Motor, the Fabricator allows for stitch-by-stitch sewing at full power. The Workhorse motor also lets you set the variable maximum speed between 123-1108 stitches per minute, giving you total control of how fast or slow you sew. Set the variable stitch length up to 8 mm and you’re ready to go! This best-in-class sewing machine offers high quality casting and machined parts ensuring it will be a dependable machine for years to come. Turn to the Fabricator for sewing heavy canvas, awning fabrics, upholstery fabrics, denim, soft-medium weight leather and drapery fabrics.The Sailrite Fabricator Sewing Machine includes: Sailrite Workhorse Servo Motor, Sailrite Stitch PRO Balance Wheel, Patented Posi-Pin Clutch System (Patent #7438009), Sailrite Flex20 LED Light, belt cover, belt, industrial table with knee lift and drawer, industrial thread stand, bobbin winder, oil and oil pan, 3 screwdrivers, seam ripper, maintenance brush, 50 assorted 135 x 17 needles, cone of V-92 thread, 5 large capacity Style M bobbins, Sailrite Fabricator guidebook, and a 2-year limited warranty.
- Full-sized industrial, straight stitch, walking foot sewing machine. Ideal for sewing through heavy materials like canvas, awning and upholstery fabrics.
- Powered by Sailrite’s Workhorse Servo Motor, which lets you set the top sewing speed for maximum control and provides high torque even from a complete stop.
- The patented Posi-Pin clutching system provides 100% power transfer from the balance wheel to the needle.
- Extra high 9/16″ foot lift accommodates thick assemblies and the attached bobbin winder lets you wind bobbins while you sew.
- Backed by Sailrite’s top-notch customer support for the lifetime of the machine. Detailed guidebook and 2-year limited warranty are included.