The Enduro Advantage SM400 Series Servo Motor is a 0 to 600 Watt commercial light duty motor with standard torque. It has a plastic on/off toggle switch and light duty wire harness. It utilizes powerful permanent magnets. The motor produces almost no noise, saves energy (50-70%) and is brushless, speed adjustable and durable. This is a standard torque motor.
By using a modern technologically advanced micro-processor, Hall Sensor and Pulse-Width Modulation technology, the Enduro Advantage SM445-1 can be set to rotate at different maximum speeds, in either normal or reverse directions, and can start with different accelerating speeds. It will stop automatically with any interruption such as in-line voltage, electrical surge, radio frequency interference or overloading. It is fully protected by the software and will give error messages indicating which problem is encountered. It even works well in environments with an unstable electrical power supply.
All Enduro Advantage SM445-1 Servo Motors use the same mounting holes as standard clutch motors.
The Enduro Advantage SM445-1 Servo Motor is covered with a 1 year limited warranty. If the motor fails to perform its designed function due to manufacturer’s defects, contact the place you purchased it from for repair or replacement. This warranty does not cover defects due to dropping, power surge, spikes or misuse.
Enduro Advantage SM445-1 Specifications:
- 110V Single Phase
- Cycles: 50-60
- Watts: 0-600
- Torque: 0-2.0 Foot-Pounds
- Variable Speed: Up to 4500RPM
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.25″ L x 6.5″ W x 9″ H
- Shipping Weight: 13.5 lbs
Included with the Enduro Advantage SM445-1:
- Instruction manual/parts list
- Mounting hardware
- Pulley cover (belt guard)
- 80mm pulley
- Toggle on/off light duty wire harness with light socket and fuse
- Energy saving servo sewing machine motor with exceptional power
- 110 volt, 0 to 600 watt commercial light-duty motor with standard torque
- Uses the same mounting holes as standard clutch motors
- Produces almost no noise, and provides a 50-70% energy savings over most standard clutch motors
- Can be set to rotate at different maximum speeds, in either normal or reverse directions, and can start with different accelerating speeds