The Gathering Foot is used to form soft gathers in fabric. The Gathering Foot can be used to gather a single layer of fabric or to gather a single layer of fabric while attaching it to a layer that is not gathered. Silk ribbons or strips of lightweight fabric can be gathered to create whole new look! The Gathering Foot works best with softer, lightweight fabrics. Genuine SINGER Accessory in carded blister pack. For use with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White. Downloadable instructions and video tutorial available on this product page!
- Sewing machine with push-button selections for 30 pre-programmed yet adjustable stitches
- Drop & Sew system; needle threader; 13 needle positions; automatic tension; two one-step buttonholes
- Free arm; StayBright LED light; heavy-duty metal frame; on-board accessory storage
- Include needles, bobbins, spool caps, a buttonhole opener, aux spool pin, dust cover, and presser feet
- Measures 17-1/5 by 8 by 12-1/2 inches; 25-year limited warranty
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.