Your sewing machine should be as glamorous as you! With its metallic silver finish, the SINGER 90S Special Edition portable sewing machine will captivate you immediately. But its beauty goes deeper than the surface. Ease-of-use features like SWIFTSMART Threading with Automatic Needle Threader, DROP & SEW Bobbin system with automatic bobbin thread pick-up and a Presser Foot Sensor make set-up quick and simple. The vintage-inspired hand wheel and black accents make this sewing machine the perfect display piece! Advanced features like Programmable Needle Up / Down for quilting and appliqueing, Pattern Elongation, Stitch Memory with Editing and Automatic Twin Needle Control ensure that this is a sewing machine you will love for years to come.
- 221-Stitch advanced sewing machine with LCD screen, stitch selection dial & automatic stitch length & width
- Swiftsmart threading system with automatic needle Threader is the easiest threading system
- Extra-Large sewing space allows you to tackle large projects and quilts with ease
- Stitch elongation and mirror imaging and stitch memory with editing allow you to save and edit select stitch patterns to create personalized patterns
- Start / stop button and speed control allow for easy sewing at your own speed, with or without the foot control
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.