The SINGER Start 1234 sewing machine is a basic, simple, and easy-to-use mechanical sewing machine. It is a good choice for beginners thanks to 6 Built-in Stitches, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing.
The SINGER Start 1234 Free Arm sewing machine comes with a limited 25 Year Warranty.
This Free Arm sewing machine has a ton of other features like easy stitch selection, bobbin winding system, free arm, built-in reverse, easy threading, adjustable tension settings, and an extra-high presser foot lifter.
Weight: 7 pounds.
Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 11.5 inches.
Stitches: 5-millimeter stitch width, and 6 built-in stitches: straight, zigzag, satin, blind hem, scallop, and a 4-step buttonhole.
Speed: 750 stitches per minute.
Bobbin: Class 15 transparent
Warranty: 25 years limited.
Feet Type Included: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot
Presser Foot System: Low bar
Color Family: White
Item Weight (lbs.): 11.4
Button Holes: 4-Step Built-in
Number of Built-In Stitches: 6
Number of Decorative Stitches: 1
Number of Styles: 6
Stitch Width Control: Fixed
- SINGER FREE-ARM SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Start 1234 Free Arm Portable Sewing Machine has 6 Built-In Stitches including a built-in 4 step Buttonhole. The removable storage compartment houses its sewing accessories which are easy-to-use and versatile.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This lightweight and portable machine weighs only 7 pounds, making it great for sewing in smaller spaces or taking to sewing class.
- AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDING SEWING MACHINE: To wind a bobbin, simply follow the numbered diagram printed on top of the sewing machine. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when it’s completely filled.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE FOR BEGINNERS: The SINGER Start 1234 sewing machine is basic, simple, and easy-to-use thanks to 6 Built-in Stitches, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing.
- SINGER Start 1234 ACCESSORIES: Includes All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Power Line Cord, Foot Control, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual.
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.